Comparison of NMB bank and Agricultural Development Bank

 Overview

NMB Bank and agricultural Development Bank are both successfully operating banks in Nepal. Comparison of NMB bank and Agricultural Development Bank.

Following are the introduction of banks

NMB Bank

NMB bank Limited (NMB) is public limited commercial bank. Its corporate office is located at NMB Bhawan, Akhiyaar Marga, Kathmandu. It was award - Bank of the year 2017, Bank of the year 2018, Bank of the year 2022 and the bank of the year 2021.

Agricultural Development Bank 

Agricultural Devlopment Bank Limited (ADBL) is a highly government owned bank in Nepal. 51% of bank's stake is held by Government of Nepal and remaining 49% is distributed among general public. The corporate office of the bank is located at Ramshahpath, Kathmandu. The slogan of the bank is " Prosperous Nepal, Happy Nepali".

 

Comparison of NMB bank and Agricultural Development Bank

 Following are the financial highlights of banks:

Comparison of NMB bank and Agricultural Development Bank

Note: All the data are taken from the financial statement of FY 2078/79. 


 Please use these data as a part of decision making. It is not the final decision. Make sure you will look other aspect of the company before buying any stock.

Other Important Links

EPS of the Micro-finance: Click Here

EPS of commercial Bank : Click Here

EPS of Development Banks: Click Here

EPS of the Finance Companies: Click Here

EPS of Life insurance Companies: Click Here

EPS of Non-life Insurance: Click Here

EPS of Hydro power: Click Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post